Under the patronage of His Excellency Dr. Yahya bin Badr Al Maawali, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Social Development and in Partnership with Microsoft and Information Technology Authority (ITA). This seminar aimed to enhance the role of Civil Society (NGOs) to address Youth Employability – by leveraging technology (IT) – in partnership with Public and Private sector The themes approached will be Youth, Technology, Employability, Civil Society and Entrepreneurship.
- Mr. Talal Al Rahbi, Deputy CEO for Operation, Information Technology Authority (ITA)
- Mr. Shaikh Saif al Hosni, Public and Education Sector Manager, Microsoft
- Ms. Nasra Al Adawi, Chief Operations Officer - Tawasul
Key note Speaker:
- Dr. Zaki Khoury, Business Manager- Gulf, Microsoft
- Ms. Abeer Al Jasim, General Manager, Knowledge Horizon Institute
- Mr. Salim Al Maqbali, General Manager- Organization Planning (HR) Omantel
- Mr. Fahad Sultan Al Abri - General Manager of Digital Society Development Division , ITA
- Mr. Abdullah Hamoud Al Jufaili, Deputy General Manager, Shell Intilaaqah
Ms. Sharifa Al-Barami, Entrepreneur Training Programs Manager, Business Consultant & Facilitator, Cisco Entrepreneur Institute. Vice President of the Omani Woman's Association, Muscat. Member of the business women forum, OCCI.
- Mr. Khalid Al Haribi, Managing Director, Tawasul
- Ms. Fatma Hassan Al Shidad, Director of Women in Technology (WIT) - Salalah
- Mr. Sultan Al Fare’i, President of Marketing and Public Relations, Royat Shabab (NGO, Youth Vision Group), Trainer and Consultant